Connectors play an important role in industrial systems. They were implemented only to provide connectivity within devices in the past, yet with further advances in technology, they have evolved to provide a reliable supply of power and high level signal and data transmission. This feature zone will showcase connectors, data acquisition and monitoring, routers and switches and other products and solutions to answer the increasing demand for automation and data exchange in manufacturing environments.
Rapid growth of the global connector market
With the increasing use of electronic products, mobile phones, computers, cameras and so on, the requirements for connectors are also getting higher and higher. At present, the world's top five connector sales applications are automotive, computer and its peripherals, communications, industrial equipment and aerospace and military, while the top five applications are consumer electronics, traffic electronics, medical electronics, communications electronics, computers and peripherals. Connector, as an indispensable part of electronic products, plays an increasingly important role in the diversification of electronic products and modular design.
Specifically, the global connector market has experienced sustained and rapid growth from US $8 billion in 1980 to US $16 billion in 1990, US $34 billion in 2000, and US $45 billion in 2010. The global connector market is expected to reach US $66 billion by 2015. By 2018, the scale of China's connector market will reach 70 billion yuan.
- Connectors: Application specific connectors, Circular connectors, Fiber optic connectors, Heavy-duty connectors, High-voltage power connectors, IC sockets, PCB connectors, Rectangular I/O connectors, RF connectors and components, Telecom connectors, Terminal blocks etc.
- Cable and assembly
- Data Exchange, Acquisitions & Monitoring
- Interface technology
- Interface modules
- Cloud connect application in Cross-sectional technology
Connectivity solutions in Operation
- Systems for production optimization: such as, Integration of order, production and product data (e.g. connection to ERP systems)
- Cloud / Fog-based solutions in Connectivity solutions
- Control, monitoring and optimization of production processes in Connectivity solutions
- Service and support in the production process in Connectivity solutions
- Industrial Security
- Design, Programming and set-up of machines and plants
- Realization of integrated IoT solutions for production
- Connectivity – networking of existing plants
Get in touch with your target clients at SIAF, which from:
- Factory automation
- Electric engineering
- Automotive engineering
- Computers and peripherals
- Industrial equipment
- Medical equipment
- Telecom / Datacom
- Transportation equipment